About Us »
The grass root level operations commenced in 1989 from a single shed in Navi Mumbai. In mid-1990s with the growing infrastructure demands of the liberalized nation, the privately held company acquired the present 5,340 sq. meters location from MIDC in the industrial development belt at Taloja, which is just a couple of hours drive from the financial capital of India; Mumbai and strategically located near JNPT with adequate infrastructure for easy transportation of heavy goods .
The company expanded gradually with continued dedication and vision of the promoters, it progressed to a public listed company and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). The company has been paying healthy divided to its shareholders for the past few years.
Our core processing services are:
- HR / CR Coil Straightening & De-coiling
- Cutting of 16mm steel sheets
Our Esteemed Clients:
- Ispat Industries Ltd
- Abhay Ispat (India) Private Limited
- ARK Industries Ltd (Mumbai)
- Arya Ship Breaking Co Private Limited
- Delta Iron & Steel Co Private Limited
- Jay Ambey Steel Traders
- Khanna Delta Steel Private Limited
- Kothari Steel Syndicate
- Krishna Sheet Processors Limited
- Jay Ambey Steel
- Ridhi Sidhi Iron & Steel
- Rohit And Company
- Siddhi Enterprises
- Ridhi Sidhi Iron & Steel
- Utkarsh Steel Corporation
Advantages of Takeover
- Rishabh Digha Steel and Allied Products Limited is a Zero Debt Company.
- The Company is listed successfully since Last 15 years.
- It has ready and experienced Team, Business and Infrastructure.
- The Company works with negligible Working Capital.
- Bank Finance could be easily available.
- LC discounting business could be easily started which would fetch approximately 1.5 Crores Net Profit per annum over and above the Normal Profits.
- The Expansion Plans for the related activities like Sharing, Pickling, Weighing Scale and Machinery Up gradation could be easily implemented with low cost, available vacant space in premises, ready business of the existing customers, which could easily increase the profits of the Company.
- The Company is paying Dividend from the year 2004 onwards.
- The Company has Low Risk as major acquisition cost is spent for Land, Plant and Machinery which will rather appreciate and are also easily saleable.
- Originally the Land was purchased at Rs 200/- per sq. m. in the year 1996 and today it is easily saleable at the throwaway price of Rs 16000/- per sq. m. As in the future also the Indian Economy is on a fast track growth, the Land Prices would increase as has never increased before.
- The steel being the Basic industry and; as infrastructure development in India is the topmost agenda, this Company has the potential to grow beyond imagination.
Indian Domestic Steel demand is set to grow exponentially driven by massive investments in infrastructure, automobile ,construction, capital goods, consumer durables industries. Expansion plans by domestic players may boost the demand for the steel in the country. Besides this, factors like growing economy, availability of skilled human at cheaper rate, large consumer base may attract the new players to enter into industry. Steel production is expected to grow up to 80 mm tones on the basis of massive capacity additions, by 2011.